As a WBEC South corporate member, you will enjoy these benefits:
- Participation in a regional information and referral network.
- Recognition as a supporter of women-owned businesses.
- B2B opportunities including:
- Sourcing capability through pass code access to WBENCLink, our proprietary Internet database.
- Inclusion of your corporate name on www.wbecsouth.org.
- Hyperlink to your corporate or supplier diversity website from the WBEC South website.
- Listing as a “Corporate Member” in WBEC South marketing materials, brochures and press releases.
- Access for your women-owned suppliers to a nationally recognized certification program.
- Assistance with the development or expansion of women’s business supplier programs utilizing WBENC’s Best Practices in Supplier Diversity.
- Confidence in awarding contracts to WBEs whose certification has been processed with standardized procedures, strictly adhered to by WBENC partner organizations. Stringent certification standards that help you to identify bona fide WBEs so you and your buying organizations can accurately report expenditures and utilization rates.
- Confidence that your programs are benefiting the constituencies for which they were intended.
- Monthly information on what is happening in supplier diversity.
Unlike other organizations that merely verify certification provided by other entities, WBENC is the only national organization that provides a stringent certification process that includes a detailed notarized affidavit, client interviews, and site visits. Join WBEC South and become one of hundreds of corporations and other entities that nationally support women’s business enterprises.
For information on corporate sponsorship opportunities, contact Katherine Garcia at email@example.com or (504) 830-0149.