Click here for a printable version of this page (in PDF format).
Recertification takes up to 30 days to process from the date the file is deemed complete; therefore, it is recommended that WBEs begin the process at least 90 days prior to their expiration date. Failure to recertify in a timely manner could result in your status becoming expired and loss of business opportunities.
The owner will receive an auto e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org that contains the instructions for Recertification 120 days prior to the certificate expiration date. To ensure you receive auto emails, please add email@example.com to your company’s safe sender list.
Keeping WBENC certification current is the responsibility of the Company Owner. While WBENC will attempt to notify women business enterprises (WBEs) via auto email notification, we can not guarantee receipt of the email. Therefore, we recommend that you mark your personal calendar to begin the recertification process no less than ninety (90) days prior to your expiration date.
Steps for Recertification
- Log into WBENCLink2.0 (www.wbenclink.org) with your company’s username and password
- Select Renew/Apply for Certification on your dashboard under Key Actions.
- If the password is not known, please attempt to reset it using the female owner’s complete email address as the username and then click Forgot Password. Note: Please allow at least thirty (30) minutes to receive the email.
- Before the application is accessible, you must answer pre-qualifying questions in order to determine if the minimum requirements for certification are met.
- The application processing page will open.
- You may complete the processing section in any order; however, ALL must be completed before you are able to sign and submit the application.
- To prevent loss of data entered, please click Save Draft if you need to exit the system.
- The status bar at the top of the page will indicate what percentage of the application has been completed.
- As each section is completed, a green check mark will be visible and the status will be updated from Incomplete to Complete.
- All required documents will be uploaded into the system. Please click here for a listing of the required documents.
- Before the application can be submitted, the system will ask if the nonrefundable processing fee will be paid using a credit card or check. Upon answering the questions, you will be allowed to submit the application. NOTE: If your company elects to mail in a check, processing will not begin until the payment has been received by your assigned Regional Partner Organization.
- DO NOT SIGN/SUBMIT the application until it has been reviewed for accuracy by the female owner. Once the application is submitted, edits to data will not be permitted.
Questions about your Recertification or online profile information? Contact Kelli Mayon, WBEC South Certification Manager at 504.830.0149 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.